The ancient town at the confluence of Olsava and Korecnice rivers. A town monument zone is situated here. About the year 1260 the Dominican monastery has been established. The original castle was abandoned in 16th century and during the Thirty year’s war fully demaged. At the turn of 17th and 18th century a chateau complex have been rised on the ruins of that buildings. Nowadays there is a museum of J.A.Komensky. The monastery church from 1733 has a precious inner decoration. The parish church of the Neposkvrnene poceti Panny Marie is another architectural monument of this place- an exhibit of Baroque style. The city is one of possible birthplaces of the “Teacher of nations” Jan Amos Komensky.